Thursday, December 18, 2008
Blog Closed Signs
I received a few requests for the Shabbat Blog Closed sign I use. Well, mine is done in html with my own animated drawings and its a bit complicated to set up here for you to copy.
So I made all new animations that you can use if you wish. Here are three new ones.

I will try to make others in different colors if people seem interested enough.

I would appreciate a link back to Lemon Lime Moon as these take a bit of time to make and are all hand drawn and animated by me.

Thanks. Hope you can use them.


Right click and save to your own computer. Then upload to a host like Photobucket or tinypic if you wish. Then use the link there using the following format:


If you wish to make the gif a link the post above this one shows how to do that.
If you try to upload it using blogger from your own computer the animation will not work at all.
Simply save as a draft til ready to use and then change the date to use each Friday. Save as draft again after Shabbat.










 
posted by Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon at 8:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments:


Jew